Overview of Web Interface for Users
When people come to your Lyris home page on your Lyris server, this is what they see. This list indicates the various things people can do with the mailing lists you create with Lyris.
* The main menu is the first page you see when you come to the Lyris web interface on your Lyris Server. On this page, you are presented with a list of topics to choose from. Your organization's logo
is displayed at the top of the page.
* After choosing a topic, you now pick a mailing list from those available for that topic.
* Then, you are asked for your name and password to enter the mailing list. If you are not a member, you can press the "join" button. You also have the option of "visiting" the mailing list without
joining if the list has been set up to allow visitors.
* You can join the mailing list directly from the web.
* You now have a menu of member choices available. You can read and search for messages, create a new message, change your membership settings, or leave the mailing list entirely.
* You can create a new message for the mailing list directly on the web. Of course, you do not have to use the Web interface for this, you could instead email your message to the group.
* You can read messages on the web as well. You can also search the existing messages for various words.
* You can edit your membership settings, to change your password, your email address, or your mailing list options.